|Changes from ST2100||Download SportsTrak 2200||Pricing|
|Overview of Features
This list is not definitive. For a fuller appreciation, download and test the installation without obligation.
SportsTrak is an interactive database of students, teams, events, and scoring system woven into a well structured package offering flexibility, versatility, and reliability.
- Operating System: any Windows System including Win 8
- Hard Disk Space required: around 100 MB with Sample data
SportsTrak is designed to run InterHouse or InterForm, InterSchool, Zone Athletics or Swimming Carnivals or Cross Country Events
Setup wizards provided to guide the setting up of each carnival.
Each carnival is set up in its own folder (e.g. Aths2009; Aths2010, etc.) and are accessed by changing SportsTrak's data path. So you can work on any number of carnivals at once, by switching between them..
Student data is able to be imported from a text file or from Excel with data from a student database or can be manually entered. A student's Age Group is automatically determined, based on a date set by the coordinator. If Year level data is entered then students may be promoted at end of year.
Unlimited number of teams or houses.
Comprehensive Results Entry Window
SportsTrak can operate in any of three modes:
- Inter-House with Age Groups (Note: Inter-house can also be inter-school)
- Inter-House with Year Levels
- Inter-Form with Year Levels.
A carnival is based on either Age Groups or Year Levels.
- Up to 14 Age Groups or Year Levels
- Year Levels can be: Yr01 to Yr13
- Age Groups can be U/06 to U/21, or 5Yr to 20Yr depending on notation chosen
Scoring for individual events can be:
- Normal where 1st place = 20 points (for example), 2nd place = 16 pts etc
- Standards e.g. High Jump scores 5 points for 1.3 m, 6pts for 1.4m, etc. regardless of place
- Points e.g. Cork Scramble, with points based on degree of success
Usually, the entire program is based predominantly on Normal or Standards, but they can be mixed.
Normal Scoring can be based on up to 26 Grades e.g.:
- A Individual Events: 1st =20pts, 2nd = 16pts,
- A Team Events: 1st =40pts
- B Individual Events1st=10pts, .
- B Team Events: 1st =20pts
Points accrued go to Teams and to the Individuals, thus determining Team and Individual Championships and placings.
Scoring system may be changed and all scores recalculated any time during or after carnival.
Sub-divisions within the overall championship can be set by the user. E.g. you may want a Junior Championship based on all 12Yr and 13Yr scores of both Genders.
Automatic or Manual Sorting of placings. Results may be recorded by entering competitors' performances and having SportsTrak sort them into placings. Sorting can be automatic or on demand. Alternatively, places and as few or as many performances as you consider important may be recorded.
A library of event types is provided and which can be edited and supplemented
Each event on the program is composed by selecting from lookup tables of
- Event Type
- Lower and Higher Age Group
- Specific ordinary event or heat or final
- Set Time
- Other information such as location (e.g. Pit 3), equipment (e.g. Shot weight 1250g)
- Event Number 1
- 17Yr to 20Yr
- Scoring Grade A
- Day 1, 2.00PM
- Ordinary Event
- Pit 2, 1250g shot
Lanes may be specified for all teams in all events. Lanes can be set fixed or rotating for any number of events and manually over-ridden.
Final Types can be:
- A - The final stores all heat results and processes them all based on their heat times.
- B - Best N from each Team progress to Final
- C - Best N from each heat e.g. best 2 per heat will progress
- D - Best N from all heats e.g. Best 8 from all the heats
(where N is a number specified during event entry e.g. 2 per Team)
Finalists can be seeded into lanes based on team Lanes or in a VEE formation with best heat result in Lane 5, etc.
Competitors may be pre-entered into events, for printing on program and marshalling slips.
Add Events to each competitor
or Add Competitors to Events
Team Members can be entered in Relays for printing on a specific Relay Members Report.
- Records are maintained and automatically checked and updated
- Level Champions and Runners Up are determined and stored
- Team Results can be saved.
Extensive range of reports - All Reports print to paper, screen, disk, text, .pdf or .html
Massed entry mode for Trials and Cross-Country allows all students to have a performance recorded for them in any number of event types, without having to call up an event number.
- For Cross Country: Enter in each student's time, then process them into a pre-set program of events with an event for each Age and Gender. The events are all processed automatically
- For Trials: Print students performances. SportsTrak can seed competitors into the program based on their trial results
Fully networkable for competitor pre-entry or during results entry using multiple computers - Spread the workload over multiple computers working separately or network them
Import/Export Program of Events to Excel
Export Students to text file or Excel
Easily Publish to a Website: the program, competitors, records, results etc.
Export best performing competitors for import into another carnival, e.g. export best performers from a House carnival, and import them into an Inter-School program, into the appropriate events.
Archive feature allows whole carnivals, or partially set-up carnivals to be saved and retrieved.
Integrated Help, Web Help and .pdf Manual
Ability to Export Competitors to Meet Manager
Top of Page